INESCOP presents at SIMAC solutions to improve the strategy from design
INESCOP will attend the next edition of SIMAC TANNING TECH, from the 19th to the 21st February, with its flagship program, ICad3d+, which makes a qualitative leap and allows the user to plan effective business strategies thanks to the sharing of data with the enterprise resource planning systems (ERP).
The planning of business strategies that are carried out in the footwear design and manufacturing process will be more effective with the connection between the Technical Design Offices (TDO) and the Management areas, thanks to INESCOP’s ICad3d+ software
Through ICad3d+ management data can be shared through the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), with the data handled in the OTD. Thus, both areas, key in the footwear design and manufacturing process, have access to all the information and can use it for early operational and strategic decision making. Not only based on style and technical criteria, but also based on business, economic and environmental management criteria.
BUT WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF DATA SHARING?
From the Management point of view:
- Storing in a centralised database all the digital data of the models from each collection, year by year, and sharing it among all the components of the organisation, allowing controlled access.
- Knowing in the early stages of the manufacturing process, detailed data of the elements involved in each model, as well as the consumption of each of them.
- Calculating manufacturing costs, both of materials and of more detailed tasks based on the digital data of the models.
- Estimating necessary stock of raw materials.
From the TDO point of view:
- Having for each footwear model, management data of each of its elements, such as references, prices, types of consumption, environmental impact, etc.
- Reducing costs at the design stage, modifying the designs based on the above-mentioned data.
- Reducing the environmental impact at the design stage (ecodesign)