3D LAST DESIGN
'FAST AND ACCURATE DIMENSIONAL
CONTROL OF LASTS AND FEET'
'READY TO BE SENT TO THE MACHINING CENTRE'
'DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH ICAD3D+'
ICadFOR is the software for design and manufacturing of footwear lasts. After obtaining digitised real lasts, the system may combine and edit them by multiple 2D and 3D tools.
The software also operates with digitised feet, using different specific tools to carry out very useful comparative studies for the customisation process of lasts. Its main features are:
- Fast and accurate dimensional control of lasts and feet
- Multiple editing options to finally send the last to be manufactured in machining centres
- Last customisation using foot information for analysis and reshaping
- Direct communication with footwear design, modelling and pattern engineering software ICad3D+
- With ICadFOR you can join two lasts by simply selecting the join area that is intended to be modified. The area can be edited manually in an accurate way
- It allows combination of last bodies having a suitable fit with different last toe-ends to create new models. Combination of two lasts to maintain bottom parts and create ankle boots is also possible
REMOVAL OF MANUFACTURING SUPPORTS
- The software allows the removal of toe and heel supports of some digitisers
- There are three different methods to remove those supports
- Grading of lasts is made by applying grading systems based on sizes and one special grading system based on measurements, with the possibility to apply area restrictions
LAST MODIFICATION AND RECTIFICATION
- ICadFOR allows geometric modification and rectification of the last by several types of deformers (cage, curve, rotation and area)
- It features a powerful wizard that helps to apply frequent modifications on common areas
- This tool offers endless editing possibilities on any area of the last. The information from digitised feet may be used as a visual reference to know where changes should be applied
ACCURATE MEASUREMENT OF LASTS AND FEET
ICadFOR also provides a set of configurable automatic measurements and the possibility of defining our own manual measurements
Automatic measurements are based on control points that can be edited manually to recalculate the measurements in an automated way
Independent last and feet measurement and possibility to prepare comparative foot-last reports